AVA Vodka by Tarnished Truth
Tarnished Truth Distilling Company, one of the most unique distilleries in the country for its location inside a working 5-star hotel, wanted to make sure their top-shelf AVA Vodka stood out on a crowded shelf and that the bottle reflected the quality and craftsmanship of the spirit.
As a refresh of an existing product, we needed to make sure the new bottle was inspired by the original, and more importantly, was recognizable to existing customers. The new bottle also needed to pop off the shelf while keeping the costs perfectly in check.
Starting with design, we simultaneously simplified the bottle and amplified its shelf presence by powder coating the bottle to give it a frosted glass effect. We then swapped the paper label for an applied ceramic label, giving the label a “painted on” effect.
Finally, we leveraged Gamer’s sourcing expertise to find a local bottle manufacturer and decorator resulting in significant savings.
What We Did
- Sourced bottle manufacturer
- Sourced manufacturer for two-step decorating process
- Sample decorating runs
- On-site Quality Assurance during bottle decoration
- On-site Quality Assurance at distillery
- Drove significant cost savings by identifying and sourcing from local manufacturing partners.